top of page
IRS Validation


As with all 501(c)(3) organizations, they are required to be registered with the IRS.  Please follow the instruction below to locate the MAP non-profit organizations.  Please only use the official website when looking up or validating a non-profit organization.

  1. Go to the official IRS web site

  2. On the top right side of the website select "Charities & Nonprofits

  3. Next look for a selection on the right side called "Exempt Organizations Select Check" 

  4. Scroll down until you see a blue highlighted button called "Exempt Organizations Select Check Tool" and click on it

  5. Now select the first search option called "Are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable contributions"

  6. Now you can enter the EIN (Employer Identification Number) in to the search field.

  7. To search for the Moving Assistance Program please enter 30-0432612

  8. If you want to review the 990-N filings, you can select the "Have filed Form 990-N (e-Postcard)" an enter the 30-0432612 EIN in the search field.

bottom of page